Touch Canada Broadcasting (2006) Inc. General Contest Rules 2009
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
Starting on the date displayed on the specific contest web page or ballot box and ending on the date displayed on the specific contest web page or ballot box at 12:00 noon MST/MDT, Touch Canada Broadcasting will offer contestants the opportunity to win the prizes stated on the web page or ballot box.
How to Enter:
1.No purchase is necessary.
2.To enter the contest, your official letter must be correctly completed and submitted by e-mail or by dropping it off at this location or mailing it to Touch Canada Broadcasting (2006) Inc., Edmonton Office, 5316 Calgary Trail NW, Edmonton, Alberta, T6H 4J8. One mailed entry per envelope. All entries must be received by 12:00 noon MST/MDT on the contest deadline date .
1. As stated on the specific contest web page or ballot box.
2. All other expenses relating to the prize(s) are the winnerâ€™s responsibilities.
1.The contest is only open to residents of Alberta who have reached the age of majority (18 and over).
2. The contest is not open to individuals who are, or have been, at any time over the duration of the contest or the four months preceding, an employee or representative of, or an immediate family member of or person domiciled with an employee of Touch Canada Broadcasting(2006) Inc., ALL SPONSORS or their advertising or promotional agencies. As well, the contest is not open to the judges, those who are domiciled with them or members of their immediate family.
Prize Draws and Related Requirements:
1.The contest commences on the date shown on the specific contest web page or ballot box and ending on the date shown on the specific contest web page or ballot box at 12:00 noon MST/MDT. The draw dates for the prize(s) will be within one week of contest end date.
2. The contestant whose entry is the winner will be notified by 5:00 pm on the day of the draw.
3. Winning entry will be selected from all eligible entries by Touch Canada Broadcasting (2006) Inc. judges.
4. For the purpose of contacting the winner, a contact phone number and e-mail address will be required by all entrants for their entry to be considered complete and valid.
5. Within the first two days after a draw, judges will attempt to contact the winning contestant up to (3) three times during regular business hours by phone. If the contestant cannot be contacted during that time their prize will be forfeited and another entrant will be drawn.
6. The winners may be required to answer correctly, unaided, a time-limited, skill testing question.
7. All contestants will be required to sign a contest waiver form.
8. All other expenses relating to the prize(s) are the winnerâ€™s responsibilities.
Other Rules and Requirements:
1. By participating in this contest, contestants agree to be bound by the official rules and regulations of the contest.
2. Entry is limited to 1 per person.
3. Contestants may be required to provide reasonable proof that they meet the requirements of the contest.
4. All decisions by the judges relating to this contest are final.
5. All entries become the property of Touch Canada Broadcasting (2006) Inc. and none will be returned.