Wishlist: (click an item to pledge)
- Bedroom set (Queen size bed & Dresser) - This item was pledged by Anonymous.
- Bedding for above noted bed
- Crib - This item was pledged by Anonymous.
- Crib mattress - This item was pledged by Anonymous.
- Crib bedding - This item was pledged by Anonymous.
- Help with tuition for nursing program
- Laptop for school - This item was pledged by Cheryl Coke.
- Toys for 6 yr old daughter (dolls, coloring books, play doctor kit- daughter currently has very few toys as everything had to be thrown out) - This item was pledged by Anonymous.
- Winter clothing for mom, 6-yr-old and newborn – jackets, hats, 6-yr-old is in size 7/8 & boots size 13
- Mom needs shoes size 6.5
- Grocery gift cards
- Christmas hamper
- Pledge this entire wishlist
Deb moved to Canada 4 years ago, after growing up in a country torn apart by war. She was 9 months pregnant and taking care of her 6 year old daughter, when she found out that her home was infested with bed bugs and had to throw out all her furniture and bedding. Eventually, she was forced to find a new place to live.
Deb currently holds a position as a Health Care Aide, but hopes to get into a nursing program at her local community college. On her own, Deb has been trying to get back on her feet and provide for her family. A Christmas Miracle would help her create a comfortable home for her children to grow up in, support in furthering her career and being able to visit her own family back home.
Want to help our Miracle families but not sure what to do? We need items for our Christmas hampers! Click here for Christmas hamper donation ideas and drop off instructions.